I chose to write about the things I like

Small things in my life that make me smile.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

My sunrise....



My sunrise

And behold, the sun has risen and me. My street was cloudy too long, but I never lost hope. Everything came unexpectedly. We did not for a second to think, but if he is not as I want! But what I want?

As it is: sweet, respectful, caring, thoughtful, funny, sensitive, optimistic. And then I realized that I managed to discover defects, even if it would have definitely will love him even more just because it is not perfect. I love it when you laugh, I love his voice and warm smile when I say Morning?. I love to wake up next to him, to hear his breathing, feel his skin on my skin and I can smell that I'm not tired. Near him, I learned to be better, more loving and happy. Thanks to him I learned to just look beautiful part of a man, I learned to beat anything beyond my limits.

I love that trusts me, respect me because I support the making and that her side. With him laugh often, with him going anywhere, my heart can not peel his and my life revived once he met his. I like to kiss him on his lovely dimples, to caress him in my arms and to declare infinite love. I love it when he's curious and when gelozeste. Next to him I'm single, I'm a woman and future mother. Near him nothing is hard, everything comes naturally and painful past throws in a drawer.

Near him every day is different and special is the wonderful rainy day and the sunny is brilliant. I adore that is not afraid to cry when simte.Il love that knows to give me when I need freedom. For me it is all even more, and life is more wonderful when I met him. I love every minute around him and I miss him every moment that is not me.

Thousands of minutes beside him gave me the energy I need to go ahead, the joy that invades me hope that everything will be more beautiful. I love the nights when we whisper love you while we embrace and love. I like to look at me when I sleep and kiss my hand when he declare his love. I love that it does not upset easily and is understanding. I love it when you act like a child when excited. I love it when people turn heads with his stories and is the center of attention.

I discover every day that do not fit my soul so desire to be near him and I almost cry of happiness that life has been so generous with me and I brought with me a treasure that I will careful not to lose it. Thank you Lord that you thought of me and sent me angel of life. I love you my dear for what you represent in my life and for all that you did for us. I loved you, I love it I love site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment