I chose to write about the things I like

Small things in my life that make me smile.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I wanna scream



 I wanna scream


Who wants to scream and let the pain gose out to feel better !! I'm carrying to much anger and hate inside! God please mercy on me!!

I am not poor or to feel sorry for me! it just happend... I love my family so much but cant get along with them specialy my dad! Hes the reason why I dont want to marry and make a family!Dont wanna make same mistake like mom did!! anyway!! 

He is good and yet he is bad father and husbend!!!!! I have seen his scary face through these years!! This is the first time I write down what I want to tell him tho I can't!! I'm tired of him I'm tired of his yelling I'm tired of his complaining that we are not worthy!!

I'm tired of being tired!! I hate the idea that my middle brother becoming like him!! I want to leave this house and have my own but where!! got no place to go!! I wish this satan leave us forever! or leave my dad alone!! I'm sorry I am angry still!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment